Frequently Asked Questions
Why the videos in my content are not playing in my browser?
Last Updated 21 days ago
You have to set the autoplay option to 'enable' in Mozilla, Chrome, Safari to play videos in your browser.
- Write chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy in your search bar
- Find the 'Autoplay policy' section
- Select the 'No user gesture is required'
- Click the menu button and choose 'Options'
- Select the 'Privacy & Security' panel
- Scroll down to the 'Permissions' section
- Find the 'Block websites from automatically playing' setting and remove the check from the checkbox.
- Click on the 'Safari' button, and select the 'Preferences' menu
- Choose the 'Websites' panel, and find 'Auto-Play' section
- In the right bottom corner, you will see the 'When visiting other websites:' option, choose the 'Allow All Auto-Play'