Frequently Asked Questions
Why the videos in my content are not playing in my browser?
Last Updated 5 months ago
You have to set the autoplay option to 'enable' in Mozilla, Chrome, Safari to play videos in your browser.
- Write chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy in your search bar
- Find the 'Autoplay policy' section
- Select the 'No user gesture is required'
- Click the menu button and choose 'Options'
- Select the 'Privacy & Security' panel
- Scroll down to the 'Permissions' section
- Find the 'Block websites from automatically playing' setting and remove the check from the checkbox.
- Click on the 'Safari' button, and select the 'Preferences' menu
- Choose the 'Websites' panel, and find 'Auto-Play' section
- In the right bottom corner, you will see the 'When visiting other websites:' option, choose the 'Allow All Auto-Play'