Frequently Asked Questions
Android: How can I lock my device?
Last Updated 5 months ago
You can do it in two ways.
- Right click to your screen ->Manage screen -> lock screen
- If the device is locking itself, a little red lock will appear in the top right corner of your screen, and the device will reboot.
- Write 'wbd' in your keyboard that you plugged into the device. (Note: Older apks will work with the 'msd' keyword.)
- A menu will appear. Go to the 'Functions', then select the 'Lock device' option.
- If your action was successful, the device will reboot.